Tiffany Michelle Hunt, J.D., LL.M., is General Counsel at Castro & Co. Ms. Hunt earned her Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation and Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. Ms. Hunt earned her Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) from the University of North Florida. Ms. Hunt is the Editor of “International Taxation in Plain English.” As a published author and respected international tax attorney, Ms. Hunt is also a regular contributor for the International Tax Law Review where she has published numerous articles on international tax matters that are regularly used as guidance by other tax attorneys in the U.S. and abroad.
Ms. Hunt is licensed with the Florida State Bar and is currently pursuing admission to the Southern District of Florida.
- International Corporate Tax Planning
- International Individual Tax Planning
- Tax Controversies & Litigation
- Defense & Intelligence
- International Trade
- Real Estate
- Florida State Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- LL.M., University of Florida Levin College of Law
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law
- B.A., University of North Florida