Katherine Barnes, J.D., LL.M., is the Deputy Director of Tax Planning at Castro & Co. Ms. Barnes joins Castro & Co. with experience working in International Tax at Deloitte where she provided tax consulting and solutions to multinational corporate clients. During her time at Deloitte, she primarily focused on navigating clients through the changes to the U.S. corporate taxation scheme through the changes implemented in the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Ms. Barnes brings her knowledge and expertise to Castro & Co. to bring personal income tax solutions to individuals to maximize their tax positions in the complicated world of international taxation.
- International Corporate Tax Planning
- International Individual Tax Planning
- Tax Controversies & Litigation
- Defense & Intelligence
- International Trade
- Real Estate
- University of Florida, Levin G. College of Law,LL.M.
- Samford University, Brock School of Business,MBA
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law,J.D.
- Sewanee: University of the South, B.A