Joshua Scott Milam is a Senior Attorney of Castro & Co.’s Private Wealth Services division. Milam earned his Juris Doctor and Master of Laws in Taxation from Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law, where he graduated with high honors. He was a recipient of the Hutchison Endowed Law Scholarship, as well as the Smellage Scholarship. Milam is also an alum of Howard Payne University, where he also graduated with high honors. He is licensed with the Texas State Bar with pending admission to the DC Bar.
For sound legal counsel regarding international estate planning, seek the services of one of our attorneys. We represent clients worldwide from our offices in Washington D.C., Miami, Orlando, and Dallas.
- International Estate Planning
- Tax Controversies & Litigation
- Defense & Intelligence
- International Trade
- Real Estate
- D.C. Bar
- Texas State Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- LL.M., Southern Methodist University – Dedman School of Law
- J.D., Southern Methodist University – Dedman School of Law
- B.A., Howard Payne University
Contact Castro & Co. today and schedule a free consultation at (833) 227-8761.