Offshore Tax Compliance

Know How Our International Tax Lawyers Can Help You

Our offshore tax compliance team at Castro & Co. counsels individuals on the unique tax consequences associated with their foreign investment.

Below are some of the high-quality legal services we provide:

  • If engaged prior to the investment, we can counsel on how to properly structure and report the investment to minimize the associated tax obligations while complying with current tax laws.
  • If engaged after the investment, we can restructure and resolve all compliance issues associated with the investment.

At Castro & Co., we can help ensure that you comply with offshore tax laws to protect your assets. Speak with our international tax attorneys by scheduling a free initial consultation at (833) 227-8761!

Let Our Trusted Firm Handle All Your Legal Needs

Our international tax attorneys also counsel individuals on compliance with foreign bank account reporting on FinCEN Form 114a as well as disclosing foreign assets on IRS Form 8938 in accordance with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).

We can also assist clients that are considering utilizing the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) to shield against criminal tax liability or the Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures for non-willful taxpayers that misunderstood the law in good faith and were unaware of their filing requirements.

Get your free initial consultation by calling our firm at (833) 227-8761. We serve clients worldwide with offices in Washington DC, Miami, Dallas, and Orlando.

Recommended Reading:


  • Already referred a lot of my friends and family members .

    - Ben T.

  • They answer every question you have so you aren't left with doubts.

    - Noemi M.

  • They look out for their clients and give great advice.

    - Kim W.

  • Professionalism approach, competencies, and courtesy.

    - Ettore D.

  • Castro & Co. went above and beyond.

    - Ellen B.

  • Knowledgeable, up-to-date, and easy to work with.

    - Tony P.

Request a Free Consultation at Castro & Co.

    • Please enter your name.
    • Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Get Started Today


  • Washington DC

    The Bethesda Office Building 1701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 200 Washington DC, 20006

  • New York

    30 Broad Street, Suite 1400 New York, NY 10004

  • Los Angeles

    355 South Grand Avenue, Suite 2450 Los Angeles, CA 90071

  • Dallas

    The North Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 900 Dallas TX, 75240

  • Miami

    The Bank of America Tower 701 Brickell Ave, Suite 1550 Miami FL, 33131

  • Seattle

    1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3200 Seattle, WA 98154

  • Orlando

    The North Plaza Tower 121 South Orange Ave, Suite 1500 Orlando, Florida 32801