At Castro & Co., we offer a broad range of services to individuals in need of international taxation planning and advice. The hallmark of our firm remains the same as it was when we first opened our doors: to provide sophisticated, high-quality international tax planning and results-oriented billing practices to our valued clients. This commitment has allowed us to achieve success in the past, and we continue to excel. Speak with an international tax attorney for individuals from our team today to learn more about our services.
- Our international tax planning services for individuals include matters concerning income tax as well as gift and estate tax including:
- Private Individual Tax Planning
- Offshore Tax Compliance
- Private Company Services
- International Corporate Tax Planning
- Expatriation Tax Planning
- Australian Superannuation
- Pre-Immigration Tax Planning
- International Estate Planning
- Treaty-Based International Estate Planning
- Crisis International Estate Planning
- Pre-Residency Estate Planning
- Post-Residency Estate Planning
- Qualified Domestic Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Estate, Gift, and GST Tax Planning
- Wealth Transfer Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Life Insurance Planning with Irrevocable Trusts
- Offshore Private Placement Life Insurance
- Gift Programs and Planning
- Domestic and Offshore Asset Protection
We're Committed to Giving Back
At our firm, we focus on the individual - we put our clients first. This commitment extends to our communities. We believe in giving back, which is why we are involved in numerous charities designed to serve both the communities in which we live and work, as well as in developing countries around the world. We also require our attorneys and professionals to commit to a certain number of pro bono hours per week in Dallas, TX. Because of our vast experience internationally, we have developed a sophisticated knowledge of many international tax laws. Learn more about our community and charity work on our profile page.
Contact Castro & Co. Today to Learn More!
If you have questions about international tax for individuals and how we can help, meet with our team during your free case evaluation to discuss your tax goals. To set up your complimentary initial consultation with Castro & Co., get in touch with us today.
Call (833) 227-8761 to arrange a free case review with an international tax lawyer for individuals.
Already referred a lot of my friends and family members .
- Ben T.
They answer every question you have so you aren't left with doubts.
- Noemi M.
They look out for their clients and give great advice.
- Kim W.
Professionalism approach, competencies, and courtesy.
- Ettore D.
Castro & Co. went above and beyond.
- Ellen B.
Knowledgeable, up-to-date, and easy to work with.
- Tony P.
Experienced & Thoroughly Published Attorneys
Sophisticated Global Tax Planning
The Bethesda Office Building 1701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 200 Washington DC, 20006
30 Broad Street, Suite 1400 New York, NY 10004
355 South Grand Avenue, Suite 2450 Los Angeles, CA 90071
The North Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 900 Dallas TX, 75240
The Bank of America Tower 701 Brickell Ave, Suite 1550 Miami FL, 33131
1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3200 Seattle, WA 98154
The North Plaza Tower 121 South Orange Ave, Suite 1500 Orlando, Florida 32801