While multinational corporations brace for the coming changes to their
tax and transfer pricing operations under BEPS legislation, none of them
are quite sure how they will be affected. Many companies are being counseled
by tax advisers to begin preparing ahead of time but even many of them
are in the dark as to how companies ought to do so.
A survey which has been prepared by
TPWeek in association with Mayer Brown and Thomson Reuters which will then be
disbursed to thousands of tax professionals on how businesses are preparing for BEPS.
The survey asks tax professionals questions such as:
- What IT systems do they find useful?
- How much time are they currently spending preparing for BEPS
- What changes are they implementing and how?
- What resources is their company providing to protect them from new risks?
- What are their primary concerns about the Action Plan?
These surveys are intended to provide insight for companies regarding trends,
concerns, and procedures until the OECD guidelines are released later
The survey is only for tax professionals who work with multinational corporations
and results are to be distributed to the corporate tax professionals that
complete the survey.
The survey is confidential and personal details will not be distributed.
Tax advisors wanting to view the results can contact